Sunday, January 27, 2013

I LOVE GOOGLE!

Any educator who is not using Google Drive in his/her classroom is MISSING OUT! I LOVE GOOGLE! I have found so many uses for it. I am extremely blessed to have an eMINTS classroom with a 2:1 ratio of desktop computers, so we can use the computers for a lot of projects. This weeks new one was to create and submit a quiz to the kids through Google Forms and then install Flubaroo into the Google Spreadsheet to automatically score those quizzes. Super SUPER easy after figuring it all out. We will be using those quizzes more often to see if the kids are understanding what they need to as we go. The program also automatically hi-lights the failing scores and hi-lights the question that receives the lowest scores so you can easily see what the kids are not understanding. I will attach the directions below for how to use this program. Teachers will not be disappointed with this one! 

http://www.flubaroo.com/flubaroo-user-guide#step4

I must add that all of our students have Google Accounts through the school, so I simply emailed this form to them after setting up an email group including all of my 6th graders.

No comments:

Post a Comment